2022 Election.jpg

About us

There are over 3 million black citizens in Georgia. Yet not all of their voices are Heard. 

Did you know that only 48% of that 3 million live in urban communities. With the other 52% living in rural areas where things aren't as fast pace and more traditional than their urban counterparts. We provide an authentic platform for gathering and sharing those indifferent ideas. Empowering both voices to provide perspective for those who seek dialogue on black related topics in Georgia. Aspiring to educate our audiences on topics that support voting decisions, funding operations, and cultural interactions as Georgia continues its modern transformation.

 

MORE ABOUT US

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Snapchat Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
 

MEDIA

Videos

Videos
Search video...
Highlight Magazine Issue Release
01:13
Play Video

Highlight Magazine Issue Release

COVID-19 Emergency Food Distribution Highlight Magazine Collab W/ EADC
01:06
Play Video

COVID-19 Emergency Food Distribution Highlight Magazine Collab W/ EADC

Highlight Launch Event
01:14
Play Video

Highlight Launch Event

 

 INSTAGRAM